Welcome to Mama Bear Home Daycare!
Hi my name is Linda McKeown and I am a loving mom with over 25 years experience in child care. I have worked extensively with children of all ages for over 25 years. I'm an outgoing, fun, energetic caregiver, who is passionate about working with children and assisting in their development.
As a parent, I know entering your child into day-care can be a stressful time, but
you have found the right place! When you think of your child throughout your working day you can be rest assured your precious little one is being taken care of just as if they were my own child.
Why Mama Bear Daycare?
- First Aid, CPR and Clear Criminal Reference Check
- Early drop off, and late pick up available
- Flexible hours 730am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Scheduled days filled with fun including arts, crafts, reading, music, circle time, theme days, dancing, exercise, outings and MORE
- Snacks and Meals provided
- Small groups of no more than 5 children
- Amenities include fenced yard, two large play rooms, sandbox, playhouse, slide, LOTS of TOYS, three parks in walking distance, splash pad in walking distance, local visits
- AND monthly outings to see our HORSE at the farm, to pet, groom, and learn about nature
Please feel free to contact me to set up an interview or if you have any questions!
Teachers Schedules welcome.